New ultra-high ratio zoom lens AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II for use expressly with Nikon DX-format digital-SLR cameras.Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 3.0 x 3.8″ (7.62 x 9.65 cm).A number of unique Nikon technologies have been developed for, and applied to, including a high zoom magnification of 11.1x, a Vibration Reduction (VR II) image stabilization system that provides camera shake compensation equivalent to increases in shutter speed by four stops, and a Silent Wave Motor (SWM), as well as a zoom lock switch. Designed expressly for use with Nikon digital-SLR cameras, exceptional image performance is assured. As the compact AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II covers an extremely wide range of focal lengths (18-200mm, equivalent to 27-300mm in 35mm format; a zoom magnification of 11.1x), it offers excellent versatility for various scenes that include portraits and landscapes. The addition of a zoom lock switch allows photographers to secure the lens barrel at its minimum length, eliminating the natural gravitational effect that can draw the barrel downward during transport. This lens offers superior optical performance in a compact size of just 77 x 96.5 mm, despite a high zoom magnification of 11.1x. Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) assures fast and quiet autofocusing. The Vibration Reduction system (VR II) provides camera shake compensation equivalent to increases in shutter speed by four steps.What’s in the box: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens, 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap, LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses, HB-35 Lens Hood, CL-1018 Lens Case, 1-Year Nikon Warranty (5-Year Extension is Available After Registration with Nikon).
- One-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations
- Focal Length Range:18 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 1.6 ft.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility,Filter Thread: 72 mm.Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)76°.Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 8°